- Course Code: UKVC18CRC
- Location: Online
- Duration: 0.5 hours
- Cost: ₹10,000.00
- Qualification: Customer Retention Certification
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All modern browsers and devices
Customer Retention Certificate
Every business will have to deal with dissatisfied customers from time to time. Understanding how to resolve customer grievances so they return in the future is key to growing a business’ profits and reputation.
In this course, you will learn what successful businesses do to retain their customers and how they use the principles of great customer service to quickly resolve complaints. You will learn how to communicate with difficult customers, how to use complaints as an opportunity to improve and how your attitude can make all the difference in resolving a challenging situation.
You Will Learn:
- Why every customer deserves outstanding service and how to respond if a customer makes an unjustified complaint
- How to make a customer feel valued and respected
- How to listen to a customer, show empathy and ask the right questions when they make a complaint
- Why staff need to possess sufficient background knowledge on the products and services they are selling
- Why problem-solving is a key skill you must develop to placate a dissatisfied customer
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you work in customer service or aftersales, this course will teach you how to resolve customer grievances quickly and efficiently
- If you supervise employees who work in customer service, this course will help you troubleshoot problems and enhance customer satisfaction
- The communication skills you will learn on this course are applicable to other business situations, such as negotiating in meetings
- This course will help you reframe customer complaints as an opportunity to improve the business, which in turn will increase revenue
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the Customer Retention Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 2 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 2 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 2 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Customer Retention Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.
What our students say ...
Learn with confidence
New Skills Academy we work in association with industry experts including:
Get a Free Guide to Improve your Career Prospects
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and we will send you our latest news and offers, as well as free copy of our informative guide titled: The Ultimate Guide to Career Intervention