- Course Code: UKVC18CRA
- Location: Online
- Duration: 3 hours
- Cost: ₹20,000.00
- Qualification: Consumer Rights Awareness Certificate
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major browsers and devices
Consumer Rights Course Description
Are you aware of your consumer rights? By staying savvy with your consumer rights, you can avoid getting swindled or duped, collect the compensation that you are entitled to and steer clear of misleading advertising.
Awareness of your consumer rights can also help you stay one step ahead of unscrupulous sellers and unethical marketing campaigns. Every consumer is entitled to certain basic rights and any violation renders you liable for compensation. As a consumer, you can file your complaint in consumer courts and get the company blacklisted if they have breached their contract with you. Awareness of consumer rights helps improve fair trade practices and provides a balance of power between sellers and consumers.
You Will Learn:
- How to define consumer rights, why they are important and how it helps to be aware of your rights
- The fundamental consumer rights available to every customer including right to choose, right to be informed, right to safety, right to basic needs and so on
- How sale and purchase agreements work and what to do in case of violation of contract
- How to identify unfair business terms and what to do if you are a victim of unethical practices
- How to block, stop or complain about unsolicited direct marketing communications and how to protect your right to privacy
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- There will be reduced likelihood of getting duped or swindled over purchase of products and services; you will learn how to identify a breach of contract
- You can enjoy your right to privacy without getting disturbed due to unwanted communications
- There are higher chances of enjoying more competitive prices and avoiding paying any hidden charges
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the Consumer Rights Awareness Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 5 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 5 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Consumer Rights Awareness Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.
What our students say ...
Learn with confidence
New Skills Academy we work in association with industry experts including:
Get a Free Guide to Improve your Career Prospects
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and we will send you our latest news and offers, as well as free copy of our informative guide titled: The Ultimate Guide to Career Intervention